– There is a two night minimum from May through October on weekends, special events, and on holidays. Single nights may be available on these dates with a 20% surcharge but must be booked directly with the inn.
– We welcome guests 18 years of age and older.
– Sorry, no furry or feathered friends please.
– All rooms have a maximum capacity of two people.
– We require a credit card at booking. A deposit is charged for the amount of the first night’s stay. Guests booking with an on-line travel agency (OTA, such as Expedia, Travelocity, etc.) will be required to provide credit card information at check-in.
- Packages (e.g. biking packages) and special inn promotions are available only when booking directly with the inn, not through third party travel systems.
– Should you need to cancel a reservation and two weeks notice or greater is given, there is only a $30 cancellation fee (the balance of a deposit is refunded). Reservations cancelled within two weeks will be charged the full amount unless the rooms can be resold. Earlier notice gives us the best opportunity to resell the room.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot cancel reservations made via OTAs. Guests must contact those services directly to modify their booking.
ALSO NOTE: The Booking.com system does not accommodate a fixed fee amount (e.g. $30). Reservations made via Booking.com are subject to a cancellation fee of 100% of the first night’s stay.
– Check-in 4:00–6:00 PM
– Check-out by 11:00 AM
– Please let us know when making the reservation if you have special time requirements. Weʼll do our best to accommodate your needs.
– There is no refund for early departures or late arrivals.
AT THE INN:
– We have a no smoking, candle, or incense burning policy within the inn. We do provide a covered outdoor facility for our guests who enjoy tobacco.
– This is a historic property furnished with antiques. Please recognize that charges may be incurred for excessive damage to the house or its contents. (We like red wine too, but not on the furniture, linens, and carpets.)
– Should guests wish to invite friends or family to join them at the inn for breakfast, please make arrangements in advance with the innkeeper. A $15 charge per person will be added to the guestʼs account. (Only available within the seating constraints of the inn.)
– If you wish to bring more than one vehicle per room (or oversized vehicle/trailer), please let us know so we can advise if our parking capacity can accommodate your needs.
– We kindly ask that guests show common courtesy to others while staying in our home. We reserve the right to interpret what is acceptable.
– Guidelines for use of our spa are posted in the inn.