Biking is a great way to see the beautiful Finger Lakes area. It’s also one of our favorite things to do. Let us help you with recommendations on road routes or trails when you stay at the Oliver Phelps. Here’s what we offer:
- If you’ll fill out our one page survey of your preferences (road vs. trail, length, surface type, grade change, etc.), we’ll recommend routes we think will best suit you. We try to ride or drive routes regularly to stay current on conditions.
- You’ll get a map and cue sheet (turn-by-turn instructions) of the route(s).
- We have books and maps of the area in the inn for your own study and selection of trails.
- We can point out attractions like scenic overlooks, wineries, breweries, and historical sites.
- The inn has inside storage for bikes so you don’t have to leave them outside or on your car rack.
- We can refer you to several fine shops in the area that have bikes for rent by the hour, day or week, and excellent repair services.
As a guest of the Oliver Phelps there is no charge for our ‘biking package’. As fellow enthusiasts, and Rails to Trails members, we support the hobby. NOTE: Our biking packages are only available when booking directly with the inn, not through third party systems.
Sadly, we do not provide guided tour services. We can’t always come out to play, the inn comes first.
Lunches/snacks can be provided (for a nominal fee) if requested in advance.
CHECK AVAILABILITY or CONTACT US:
ph. 585-396-1650 email: firstname.lastname@example.org