Clean, Safe, Spacious
How we keep it clean at Oliver Phelps!
It is important to me that you know that providing you with a safe clean space is top priority. I am keeping up with all the recommended safety measures and fortunately, as a small business, I have a total of 5 rooms and plenty of space for all guests to remain at a safe distance at all times.
To ensure this I have:
Continued to check in with CDC guidelines and conferred with other hospitality owners to keep apprised of the latest health, safety, and cleaning protocols. These are the changes that are now in effect at Oliver Phelps Bed and Breakfast.
- Removed decorative items from the rooms. This includes decorative bedspreads and decorative pillows. (While regular pillows are still provided, more people have begun to travel with their own pillow.)
- Triple sheeting will be used, and washable blankets will replace decorative bedspreads. (I have been able to secure sheets and blankets that are both earth-friendly and cozy to the touch.)
- Toiletries are in individual containers. (More guests are also bringing their own.)
- Daily Cleaning service will consist only of the removal of full trash bags, and any towel or linen exchange to minimize contact.
- Throughout the Common Rooms and Guest Rooms, you will have access to sanitizing wipes.
- Breakfast will be served in our Common area which has 12 ft ceilings. Everyone will be spaced greater than 6 ft apart. Seating times may also be employed if needed.
- Your Safety truly is important to me, and if you need a place to stay, or are interested in a great get-away, I am grateful to be able to offer you a space to relax in. It is my interest to take all the necessary precautions so that you can relax and perhaps find a little respite in these unprecedented times.