- There is a two night minimum from May through October on weekends, special events, and on holidays. Single nights may be available on these dates with a 20% surcharge but must be booked directly with the inn.
- We welcome guests 18 years of age and older.
- Sorry, no furry or feathered friends, please. (Try Bart’s Bed & Biscuit for dogs and cats.)
- All rooms have a maximum capacity of two people.
- Rates may be subject to change at the start of a new year.
- We require a credit card at booking. A deposit is charged for the amount of the first night’s stay. Guests booking with an online travel agency (OTA, such as Expedia, Travelocity, etc.) will be required to provide credit card information at check-in.
- Packages and Special inn promotions are available only when booking directly with the inn, not through third-party travel systems.
- Some gift certificates (e.g. BnBfinder.com, Finger Lakes Area B&B Association, etc. where we are a current participant) are honored only when booking directly with the inn. Additional information is required that is not communicable through OTA services.
- Should you need to cancel a reservation made directly with us and two weeks’ notice or greater is given, there is only a $30 cancellation fee (the balance of a deposit is refunded). Reservations cancelled within two weeks will be charged the full amount unless the rooms can be resold. Earlier notice gives us the best opportunity to resell the room.
PLEASE NOTE: Reservations made via OTAs/third parties must be cancelled through those services. Also, most OTA systems (Booking.com, Expedia companies, etc.) do not accommodate our $50 fee nor our two week horizon. Instead a fee of 100% of the first night’s stay applies when an OTA reservation is cancelled within 30 days of arrival, or if cancelled within 14 days, the full amount of the booking will be charged. Contact the inn or the OTA for specific details.
- Check-in 3:00–6:00 PM. Later than 6:00 PM? Please let us know and we can make arrangements for self-check-in.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM. Need to leave early? Again, let us know in advance and we’ll prepare a light breakfast to go.
- There is no refund for late arrivals or early departures.
- Early Check-ins or Late Check-outs may be possible if arrangements are made in advance There is a $25/hour charge for either.
AT THE INN:
- We have a no smoking, candle, or incense burning policy within the inn. We do provide a covered outdoor facility for our guests who enjoy tobacco.
- This is a historic property furnished with antiques. Please recognize that charges may be incurred for excessive damage to the house or its contents. (We like red wine too, but not on the furniture, linens, and carpets.)
- Should guests wish to invite friends or family to join them at the inn for breakfast, please make arrangements in advance with the innkeeper. A $15 charge per person will be added to the guestʼs account. (Only available within the seating constraints of the inn.)
- If you wish to bring more than one vehicle per room (or an oversized vehicle/trailer), please let us know so we can advise if our parking capacity can accommodate your needs.
- We kindly ask that guests show common courtesy to others while staying in our home. We reserve the right to interpret what is acceptable.
- We use personal information only in support of your reservation and collect/store nothing on our website. We do not sell or use your information for marketing. Consult third-party/OTA systems for their use of your information if you are not booking directly with us.